Yes, you are properly insured. We take out two insurance policies. One covers civil liability and the second covers physical damages suffered by volunteers in the event of an accident during the execution of voluntary work or during travel to and from the event.

If you receive a benefit payment from the Employment Office during your period as a volunteer (job seeker, early retirement pension, TBS, etc.), you can cooperate without loss of benefits, but you must request (well in advance) permission of the National Employment Office (ONEM info sheet T7).